cnPilot™ E510 802.11ac Gigabit Outdoor Access Point
ENTERPRISE GRADE WI-FI - Part of the cnPilot family of Enterprise grade 802.11 access points, the e510 is RF aware and self-optimizing for the RF environment. Ideal for deploying Outdoor Wi-Fi as a public access service, or part of an extended enterprise network providing seamless roaming from indoor to outdoor without requiring controller interaction. Integrated troubleshooting tools provide remote access for packet capture, client statistics, operational and RF statistics, and RF scanning for interference, channel utilization, and noise floor scan.
ENTERPRISE GRADE MESH - E510 features multi-hop MESH that puts flexibility into the hands of the network admin. Select the band to use for MESH (either 2.4 GHz or 5 Ghz); and set whether clients can access the network on one or both bands. Auto-MESH discovers a Cambium MESH link with policy based secure access. Once adopted, cnMaestro provides the correct policy based provisioning rules for the access point.
EXTENDED ENVIRONMENTAL SUPPORT -The e510 is shock and vibration certified when used with the rail mounting system . Ideal for industrial applications and manufacturing. Integrated cold start heater ensure operation in harsh environments.
cnMAESTRO™ SINGLE PANE OF GLASS - All Cambium Networks enterprise 802.11 and broadband point to point and point to multi-point access points are supported by the cnMaestro controller.
HIGH PERFORMANCE, OUTDOOR AP
• Quad core CPU
• 802.11ac wave2, multi-user MIMO, beam steering, VHT rates, airtime fairness
• 360 degree antenna coverage
• UV rated IP67 enclosure
• Shock and Vibration certified
• Operating temp: -40C - +65C
• Cold start heater
• Extended ESD and surge protection
• Industrial grade components
• LTE filter for unimpeded operation
• Light weight – less than 1100g
cnMaestro Single Cloud Dashboard
• Resilient Cloud Controller for broadband, Ethernet, Wi-Fi
• Services delivery platform
• Managed service provider flows
• Private label branding
• Help desk troubleshooting tools
• True Zero-touch provisioning and zero-touch network RF automation
• Cloud delivered guest access portal with custom pages, vouchers, social login and paid services
• Device inventory reports
• Key metrics Dashboard
• Detailed reports
• Map location