The Hana Wireless HW-N18 enclosure is a rugged UL Listed weatherproof enclosure that is ideal for both indoor and outdoor applications. Constructed from molded fiberglass reinforced polyester, it is well suited for high temperature or corrosive environments. The molded in mounting lip (top and bottom) allow it to be wall mounted as well as on a flat surface. Mounting Brackets are available as an option. The raised lid features a stainless steel continuous hinge and stainless steel quick release latches with padlock hasps. The raised lid is fully gasketed. The enclosure material is UV stabilized and comes in neutral beige colour. Made in the USA
The HW-N18 enclosure with mount plate is ideal for custom applications, which may require special modifications to the enclosure. Mounting stand-offs inside the enclosure can be used for mounting plate included. The contoured body provides an attractive and contemporary appearance. The HW-N18-V can be used as insulated junction boxes, terminal wiring boxes, instrument housing and housing for electrical controls in wet, dusty and corrosive environments. The HW-N18 enclosure has the following key features:
1. The enclosures are made of beige (RAL 7032) hot moulded fiberglass reinforced polyester.
2. The enclosure is furnished with four threaded studs and bolts for mounting plate or frame - Mounting plate included.
3. The enclosure provides double insulation and a protection degree of IP66-9 NEMA 4X.
4. Temperature resistance: -50°C to +150°C, momentary (200°C).
5. Self extinguishing and halogen-free. UV protection formulated resins used in construction.
6. Enclosures are maintenance free and corrosion resistant.
7. Optimum seals are molded-in channels of polyurethane or neoprene gaskets.
Now with UL®Listing Mark...