The ePMP™ MP 3000 is Cambium Networks’ MicroPOP solution for WISP’s and Enterprise network operators. The MicroPOP MP3000, part of the ePMP portfolio, solves the need for injecting additional capacity where it is needed most as well as extending network coverage in a cost-effective, light-weight manner.For example, a WISP can expand coverage to a new sub-division or area of a village that wasn’t previously reachable by the core ePMP network. Additionally, a WISP or enterprise operator may need to inject additional capacity to a small campus or enclave of buildings. The MP 3000 along with ePMP Subscriber Modules can also serve as a distribution network for wi-fi access points.
• Extend Coverage Areas: deploy the MP 3000 in places unreachable by the main tower or to add adjacent coverage for new subscribers with lower overall density.
• Inject New Capacity: deploy the MP 3000 to a set of customers demanding especially high capacity services.
• Backhaul for Outdoor Wi-Fi Access Points: deploy the MP 3000 and ePMP Subscriber modules to create a hub-andspoke backhaul for multiple wi-fi access points.
• 2X2 MIMO support with peak throughput of 600 Mbps
• 256QAM-5/6, 80 MHz support
• Supports a wide frequency range: 4910 to 5950 MHz
• Supports up to 64 subscriber modules
• Integrated 9 dBi Dual-Polarity Omni-directional antenna
• Cloud or on-premises network management with cnMaestro
NOTE: the MP 3000 does not support GPS synchronization and does not have an integrated real-time spectrum analyzer