CV-C19RPANA-RW Cambium Networks cnVision Client MAXr 19 dBi IP67 (ROW)
Price in reward points: 43283
CV-C19RPANA-RWcnVision Client MAXr 19 dBi IP67 (ROW) (ANZ cord)
The Cambium cnVision Client MAXr is 19 dBi, IP67 Subscriber Module. Ruggedization and security in a long-range client, covering the maximum distance.
cnVision™ is Cambium Networks' new line of wireless backhaul products that are custom designed to serve the video surveillance market. This line of products was created with the intention to be cost-effective and predictable in performance with the right blend of features that integrate smoothly into the CCTV space.
Losing a critical frame in your video transmission is unacceptable. With a deterministic protocol, high resiliency to interference and a built in packet re-transmission mechanism, cnVision ensures those critical video frames arrive when they need to. Adapting to changing environments, cnVision can shift gears just like the transmission system in a car to ensure reliable delivery of critical video.
User security via different login privileges, radius authentication, HTTPS Browser accesss, SSH and Aes 128-bit data encryption with proprietary protocol makes cnVision the last thing to worru about in your network.
ONVIF and Stream Detection Support
With a built in ONVIF client, cnVision client products can detect and display camera hardware models and system information. Stream detection capability allows viewing of the camera feed from within cnVision clients.
- Automatic Packet Retry: Lost frames due to interference are retransmitted to minimize frame loss
- cnVision Companion: Standalone tool that allows for device discovery, network planning, and software update support
- VMS Integration: Seamless integration with common Video Management Systems (VMS), such as Milestone™, Genetec™ and others
- ONVIF: Camera detection via ONVIF discovery
- Stream Display: Camera feed display in Hub/Client UI