The Tycon Power TP-SW5G-24 Power Over Ethernet (POE) 10/100/1000Mb Gigabit switch offered by Tycon Power Systems is a fully automatic high speed 5 port Ethernet switch with up to 35 Watts of POE power per port. It complies with the IEEE802.3af/at specifications for valid POE device detection.
The Tycon Power TP-SW5G-24 supplies power to the remote device on the unused Ethernet pins 4,5(V+) and 7,8(V-). The Ethernet spec supports distances up to 100m between the POE switch and the remote device.
The Tycon Power TP-SW5G-24 switch accepts DC power from 12-36VDC which makes it an excellent choice for those systems powered by battery power. There are 2 power inputs for attachment of primary and backup power sources.
It also accepts 802.3af or 802.3at power thru port 5
- IEEE 802.3af/at High Power 10/100/1000Mb POE Switch
- Remotely Power Equipment thru CAT5 Cable up to 100m
- Up to 35W per Port
- Automatic MDI/MDI-X Crossover
- Automatic Speed and Duplex Sensing
- 1K Self Learning MAC Address Table
- Compact Size
- Includes DIN rail mounting kit
Dimensions: 159 x 116 x 40mm