ePMP Sector Antenna
KEY DEPLOYMENT ADVANTAGES:
• Frequency Reuse: Designed for ABAB channel re-use (two channels covering four sectors), the sector antenna has 35 dB front to back ratio including a wide aperture in the rear-facing direction.
• Channel Flexibility: Consistent gain from 4.9 to 6.0 GHz allows the operator to select a channel anywhere in the band and achieve the expected performance.
• Consistent Coverage: Excellent null fill capabilities of the antenna allow for broad geographical coverage within a sector even near the base of the tower and the edges of the sector.
• Designed for the Installer: Small compact design, integrated ePMP radio mount and GPS antenna integration.
• Predictable Performance: The sector antenna is integrated into Cambium Networks LINKPlanner. The 3D model shows coverage at all elevations and across the azimuth.
• 18 dBi gain
• 4.9 to 5.97 GHz spectrum
• 35 dB front to back ratio
• IP 65 ruggedization